Problems with removing contaminants from your car windscreen?
Using more time and effort than before to keep your glass looking clean?
Want to enhance glass clarity?
Then the brand new, super-value Clear-Vision® for Vehicle Glass is for you! This simple but effective treatment makes vehicle glass 'non-stick' and easy-clean and protects from future contamination!
- Based on award-winning, durable Ritec ClearShield® 'non-stick', easy-clean polymer tech
- Easier to clean and keep clean, saving time and effort
- Enhances clarity and appearance
- Can be re-applied when necessary
- Superb value, only £12.95!
Ritec’s Clear-Vision® for Vehicle Glass is a special protection that prevents dirt, pollution, bird droppings and other contaminants from adhering to your vehicle glass. Based on Ritec's unique ClearShield award-winning polymeric resin 'non-stick' technology, cleaning is made so much easier compared to ordinary glass. Suitable for application on all exterior vehicular glass surfaces and mirrors.
Please note Ritec International Ltd cannot provide any warranty on the durability of a Clear-Vision® product application as this is carried out by the consumer.
Clear-Vision® for Vehicle Glass
Pack contains 1x 330ml Clear-Vision® for Vehicle Glass bottle and trigger spray head
Ensure adequate ventilation. Use of gloves is recommended.
- Wash glass with a mild detergent, rinse and thoroughly dry.
- Attach the trigger spray head to the bottle and from a distance of 15cm (6”), lightly mist the entire glass surface.
- Polish in with a clean tissue, kitchen roll towel or Terry towel, ensuring surface is completely covered.
- Leave to cure for 10-15 minutes.
- Lightly remove haze with a clean tissue, kitchen roll towel or Terry towel.
- From a distance of 15cm (6”), apply a heavier mist to the glass surface and lightly spread evenly with a clean tissue, kitchen roll towel or Terry towel, ensuring surface is completely covered.
- Allow to cure for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Rinse a clean microfibre cloth with fresh water and wash down the surface.
Surfaces can be re-treated as necessary.